S.I. FEEDERS -- CONSIDER PASTURE LOT FEEDING.
This approach makes dollars and sense, by using an area smaller than a pasture
and larger than a feedlot. These S.I. Feeders reduce stress and provides a better environment for
the cattle year around. An Arrow Front feeder will take any type of feed to a clean
area where it can be consumed with less waste and reduces the manure buildup. An
extra advantage is that an electric powered stationary mixer, which costs less to
buy and less to run, can be used for a partial or a total mixed ration. This approach
requires less power, less concrete, and less manure handling.
Swihart-Sales Company is proud to offer a wide variety of S.I. Feeders.
Arrow Front -- Strongest Front End
- Superstrong front steering pipe is built into the feeder
- Slant bars form truss bracing
- Offset spindles create a caster steering angle for safer towing
Arrow Front -- Easier Cleaning
- Manger floor is flat on both sides of the center peak out to the bows for easier cleaning.
Arrow Front -- Larger Drains
- Larger drains allow unobstructed drainage
- Adjustable flaps offer self-cleaning, of unwanted feeds, by the sorting action of the livestock
Arrow Front -- Feed Savings
- Functional slant bars save feed
- Deep manger retains feed
- Round tubing reduces brusing to livestock
- Feed saving edge saves grain and leaves
- Floor saving manger is tapered in, so feed will slide back and avoid accumulation
- Wide center peak channels feed for easy reach
- Inside bows control feed flow
Arrow Front -- Wagon Strength
- Fully welded unibody construction
- Inside bows are welded solid to the floor
- Rounded rail for strength and safety
- Heavy one piece pan up to 20'
- High center peak provides major support